Believe it or not, we are fast approaching this year’s 40 Days for Life prayer campaign.
With your support, 2016 will be our greatest campaign yet! We’re expanding our reach into the community, but we need your help! This year we are asking God to meet two specific needs: increased church participation and increased individual participation.
- Churches are needed to adopt one full day of the campaign (12 hours) as a day of prayer and presence at the 40 Days for Life vigil.
- Individuals are needed to adopt one regular hour each week of the campaign (6 weeks) to pray at the 40 Days for Life vigil.
Please consider how you or your church or bible study can join the campaign:
- Commit one bible study time, prayer hour, or church service to meet in prayer for the ministry to the unborn and their mothers.
- Sign up friends, family, or your church group to participate with other Christians in prayer at the 40 Days for Life vigil.
- Join our local 40 Days for Life team for our strategy meetings at the Fresno Right to Life office (1742 E Griffith Way) Contact JuanCarlos@righttolifeca.org for Dates
We’ve provided several materials to help connect your community with the prayers of 40 Days for Life (will be updated soon):
- Click here for a two-per-page (bilingual) bulletin flyer to share with your church or prayer group what 40 Days for Life is accomplishing and how they can be a part of the movement.
- Click here for an orientation brochure about the 40 Days for Life campaign and volunteer code of conduct.
- Click here to get a copy of our bilingual Statement of Peace.
If you would like more information or other materials about Fresno’s
40 Days For Life, please call the Right to Life office at (559) 229-2229.
Thank you for your continued prayer for the unborn and faithful involvement in Right to Life’s prayer ministry. Together, we are making a difference for LIFE!
Sign up to Pray Below!